No products in the cart.
YZM Technologies is committed to providing excellent service and protecting your personal information is important to us. This statement explains how we collect, use, share and hold your personal information.
What personal information we collect
YZM Technologies collects personal information from our customers including the type of information required to provide our services such as your name, address, contact details, Spiral Web username and password.
If you don’t provide all or part of the personal information we require, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
How we may collect your personal information
YZM Technologies usually collects personal information about you directly.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide information by phone, in application forms or other agreements, or when you submit your personal details through our websites (e.g. during Spiral Web account signup);
- from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from our own records of how you use your Easy Trace services;
- when you visit our website.
Why we collect your personal information
Your personal information is collected and used by YZM Technologies so we can go about our day-to-day business of providing you great customer service.
For example, to:
- verify your email identity;
- assist you to subscribe to our services
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
- and maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
How we may share your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of YZM Technologies. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to us providing our services to you.
These organisations carry out our:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- market research; and
- website usage analysis.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; and
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
How we hold your personal information
We keep customer information on controlled systems, which are secure against unauthorised access. Proof of identity is always required before personal information is disclosed to any person, including the specific customer. We do not store credit card details, date of birth or driving license information in our system. We use third party payment gateways i.e. Paypal for payment authorisation.
How to access & correct your personal information
We maintain and update the personal information we hold as it becomes necessary, for example when our customers inform us that their personal information has changed. Similarly a customer can go to personal preference section on the website and update their information You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
Contact us about our privacy statement
If you have any queries concerning this privacy statement, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.